Why does the American public have to waste their time with this impeachment process?

If you had a President that didn't run his dam mouth off, takes things into his own hands, had a remotely DISCIPLINED tongue. We the American people most likely would not have to watch the next few weeks, of hearing about the worthless **** in the oval office.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • jehen
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not a waste of time when it shows the jaw dropping moral bankruptcy of the GOP, making a mockery of their sworn oaths of impartiality as impeachment jurors and senators to uphold the constitution. It's not a waste of time for them to show us that they have ceded any and all of their capital in morality, decency or grace in absolute fealty to a narcissistic, lying bully untethered to truth and rule of law, without a shred of human empathy or common decency to anyone not showing that fealty. They have no legs left to stand on in criticism or outrage of those they judge unworthy and morally inferior, and they kicked out all of their legs themselves.

45 will be acquitted by the sham jurors in a sham trail. Then he will go on to commit ever more crimes, and stop at nothing to hold on to office. Their is no policy goal that is worth the damage the GOP has cemented on the nation.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well, we wasted 3 years on trying to put Hillary in jail, something Trump PROMISED would happen and she's innocent. Quid pro quo, right?

• 4 weeks ago

"Why does the American public have to waste their time with this impeachment process?" We don't. It is entirely possible for you to go about your life and ignore the entire process. While I do pay some attention to the process, it has not changed how I go about my day. You should try that if it makes you feel better.

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it's a set up for something else yet to come......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

We'er not going anywhere for quite sometime.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.