Should I remove family member likes from my facebook page for my music? --I'm going to start putting out a lot of music soon and online?

networking/etc. In the past though when I have done anything related to getting serious about my music my family expresses great discouragement. They know have talent but argue that my talent should just be a hobby, they are very religious which I respect but say that wanting to be famous is basically bad, it's a crap shoot anyway and just don't believe or understand the vision or spending money on it. I understand the spending too much money as I will decrease but they like my fb page and part of me thinks I'll just hope they don't say anything and let me do my thing but there is a part of me knowing that when they watch anything their hope is that I'm doing it "just for fun" -it almost feels like knowing they hope i will fail and what I do is cute and all and I'm just being foolish.

i would if you think you need to

They only fear losing the respect they have for themselves by discouraging you.