Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

if i smoke in my room will my parent smell it?

my dad left this morning so i was home alone and i smoked in my room i mostly smoked out my open window but a few times i didnt blow it directly out the window. I sprayed alot of perfume even in the hallway outside my room. I left my window open when i left for school. My dad is either home now or will be home shortly, will he be able to smell it? 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Ah you youngins. I remember being your age! I had a cute little way I used to get around smoking the cloves in my parents' house. I would blow all the smoke in a cardboard box and then close it back up really quick! Then, once it was full, I would walk it outside and release it to the stars. When my parents asked why I kept carrying a box out, I told them it was my guinea pig's poop. They didn't seem to question this. If you don't have a guinea pig (or substitute rodent) I would get one! Otherwise, they probably won't believe you.

• 1 month ago

I would be able to smell the cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke doesn't just linger in the air, it attaches itself to all Fabrics carpet drapes and clothing. If you're going to smoke, and not allowed to smoke in your house, then go outside and do it.

• 1 month ago

Get a paper towel roll or tp roll (empty) stuff center full of dryer sheets (not so full u can't blow thru it)...crush a empty 2 LTR bottle, melt/poke a hole in the lid, insert ya smoke in the hole (lit end inside), put back in bottle. Keep window open, the soda bottle keeps smoke inside and u can exhale thru tube (out the window) and it (mostly) smells nice. BUT THE SMELL IS STILL PRETTY EVIDENT...U WOULD HAVE TO SHOWER, CHANGE, ETC...GOOD LUCK 😉

• 1 month ago

Yes.  and the perfume will be a giveaway.  No other scent covers the smell of smoke.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

buusted

peeps who do not smokey have better whiffers than the former,

• 1 month ago

You would be surprised how people who don't smoke smell it even after all this.

• 1 month ago

I guarantee your mom will smell it even the next day. I base this on experience with my wife and son. Trust me, moms don't miss much.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

if youre talking about marijuana it all depends on the potency of the weed youre smoking. But I think he would be able to smell it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he is not a smoker himself, he will.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes is the short answer.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.