POLLS: How to be confident in your job?

how to be confident? not letting the managers step all over you and other co workers? How to take criticism without taking it personally?

Favorite Answer

Well I've always looked at it this way, how to be confident in your job is to know what ya doing in your job. If the manager values your time spent doing your job you will have been trained/shown how to do your job. Good mangers don't/shouldn't step all over THEIR EMPLOYERS employees. Never forget that a manager is just like you they are an employee. 

.

I worked at DB tractors on nights for 3 years (gear cutting) and the chargehand was a right ******* until he met me. All the other guys let him push them around, but after hanging out for 4 months (joining the union) I decided to join but, what did I do? The first ting I did was find out which department the union rep worked in and reported the SOB. 

.

That chargehand was a changed chargehand after that. ;-) True story.

.

Be confident in your job and never listen to meaningless rubbish off other people my friend.

• RP

Always do your best and never hesitate to ask questions when in doubt. If you receive criticism, consider it positively because it is not about you, but about your action and the criticism should help you perform better.

Work as it’s your last day of your job, simply carefree. 

No ***** to give. You’ll feel more confident and won’t  take anything to heart with this thought  :) 

Learn from their top employees.

Best way to be confident at your job?

Is to know what you're doing, better than management.