POLLS: How to be confident in your job?

how to be confident? not letting the managers step all over you and other co workers? How to take criticism without taking it personally?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I've always looked at it this way, how to be confident in your job is to know what ya doing in your job. If the manager values your time spent doing your job you will have been trained/shown how to do your job. Good mangers don't/shouldn't step all over THEIR EMPLOYERS employees. Never forget that a manager is just like you they are an employee. 

I worked at DB tractors on nights for 3 years (gear cutting) and the chargehand was a right ******* until he met me. All the other guys let him push them around, but after hanging out for 4 months (joining the union) I decided to join but, what did I do? The first ting I did was find out which department the union rep worked in and reported the SOB. 

That chargehand was a changed chargehand after that. ;-) True story.

• 4 weeks ago

Be confident in your job and never listen to meaningless rubbish off other people my friend.

• RP
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Always do your best and never hesitate to ask questions when in doubt. If you receive criticism, consider it positively because it is not about you, but about your action and the criticism should help you perform better.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Work as it’s your last day of your job, simply carefree. 

No ***** to give. You’ll feel more confident and won’t  take anything to heart with this thought  :) 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Learn from their top employees.

Best way to be confident at your job?

Is to know what you're doing, better than management.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.