Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Ex won’t let me leave him completely ?

I’ve been trying to break up with my boyfriend for the last month and he always cries and begs and blows my phone up everyone and I give in. Two days ago I decided to put my foot down and block him on everything so he’d understand I was serious. I blocked him in social media and I blocked his number. Today I got a random phone call from an unfamiliar phone number and it was him. He called me from his moms phone and he started asking me where I was and he asked me did I block him on Instagram because he tried to look me up and couldn’t find me

• steve

You have to stand up and tell him it is over.

Obviously you answered his moms phone as you didn't recognise it. My rule with mobiles is the only people I want to accept a call from would show their name when it rang.

If a number I didn't recognise rang my phone and I wasn't expecting a call I would not recognise I would ignore it. 

Arrange to meet him preferably in a public place with friends with you or nearby and calmly and politely tell him it is over and he must stop contacting you.

• Dave

If this is a true story, your next step would be to involve the police. He's now a stalker.

a  relationship is built on respect..have a primary commitment to a higher than him,  or not....or out of pity...pray to be strong and for direction, Jesus forgive our wrongs and enter our heart to be our best friend, amen..John 3 repent and be born again to let Him be our best friend.

so don't answer unknown numbers

This has degenerated into stalking. Time for police to become involved.