Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How would you feel if your partner as a birthday gift gave you a tummy tuck because they think you could use it?

I am no where near fat or overweight, I am 5 foot 6 inches and 52kg. 

Even after I explained it to them they don't seem to know why I was angry at this "Gift"

• Marc

Just because you are 5'6 and 52 kg doesnt mean anything. Did you have kids. Does the skin on your belly sag? If so the tuck will fix it. And you got angry cause someoen spent thousands of dollars on a gift like this. Spoiled, ungrateful *****

I personally would be thrilled because I want a tummy tuck/liposuction of my lower belly. I'm nowhere near overweight either, but I do have a little bit of a beer belly I'd like to get rid of. but that's just me, I can see why someone else would be upset with this gift. There's no reason to give that as a gift unless you knew for sure the other person felt like they wanted it.

• kelvin

i would think that you are a troll

• Carson

Does your tummy have lose skin? A tummy tuck isn't for weight loss really. It's usually for woman who were pregnant. Or men and women who lost a lot of weight.