Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

want eo increase my height?

i am 16 year old boy and my height is 5 feet and smallest boy in my class please help to grow taller (5.6 feet) can i able to grow

• balan
    Favorite Answer

Keep fingers crossed as chances of increase in height is remote after 18 years .However you may gain upto 5.5 feet by the time you are 18.Regards.

maybe some high lift shoes

You will need to get parents with taller height genes.

Have you heard of the following adult males? Kevin Hart is 5'2. Paul Simon [of Simon and Garfunkel] is 5'2. Prince was 5'2. Beethoven was 5.3. Martin Scorsese [I'm sure you've heard of him!] is 5'3. And Michael J Fox is 5'4. President Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, was once asked, "How long do you think a man’s legs should be?" He replied by saying, "Long enough to reach the ground." Do your legs reach the ground? GOOD! I thought so. Then use them. A BIG MAN [as in a MAN worthy of respect] is a man who is strong and honest and honorable and decent and caring and compassionate and so on. And none of those wonderful qualities - qualities that most humans appreciate and have great respect for - has anything to do with how tall a man is.

• 1 month agoReport

thank you

There is really nothing you can do to increase your height other than be as healthy as possible.

• kelvin

why not worry and stress over that after your done fully growing