Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

why do people judge me for liking older music? ?

adults and people my age seem to always judge me for liking older music. older people always tell younger people music from their time was better so why do they then judge younger people for listening to it. at the end of the day it’s just music. 

Most people have nothing better to do than judge.

• Candi

Because you can only suggest genuinely oh have you listened to this you cant change someone. I keep playing the same songs over and over and the people that know me are starting to get the hang of it. They can almost identify with some artists. Its true its just music but when people are feeling a little emotional they tend to grasp the meaning of the songs regardless of who sings them.

listen to what you like( it like who you date they, being your friends can give an

opinion but the final judgment or playlist is totally up to you) as times change so will in a sense will your music tastes change. its like life, it is what makes us unique.

I'm 56 years old. And I say.... listen to whatever music suits YOU best.