why do i need windows softwear on my computer?

why do i need windows softwear on my computer

Operating System

MS Office

Antivirus 

Search Engine like google chrome,opera, firefox and etc.

It depends on what you are going to use it for. THERE are free TOTALLY FREE OPERATING SYSTEMS just not all have as many programs as Microsoft does.

Microsoft provides lots of Softwares:

1) Operating System: Windows 10 is required because without OS that Hardware is just an idiot box. Use other operating systems if you don't like Windows 10. Personally, I like it.

2) MS Office: Without Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. you won't able to do any tasks. There are alternatives. You can try those.

• Steven

As we Windows makes computer system user-friendly by providing a graphical display and organising information so that it can be easily accessed. We have required window software to run system properly.  

• keerok

You don't!

You can use Linux instead.

actually you don't need, because there is others OS.

You don't need Windows software on your computer. The computer I am using to respond to your question doesn't have windows software on it.

You dont, you can use Android, linux, etc.

• Who

Android is a VERY cut down OS and is NEVER used on a "computer

Because most likely that is the operating system that it came with when you purchased it. I have provided a link to an article that goes into detail about alternatives.

Because you have Windows OS on your computer, you need to run software that runs on that OS. If you had the Linux OS on your computer, then you'd need Linux software.