Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Which Western fast food chain sells a meal with steamed/stew meat as frying is harmful to our bodies?

When I'm busy, I have to eat fast food. I know fast food is harmful. Of two evils choose the less. I certainly avoid French fries. But I need meat. That's why I ask the question.

https://www.christinacooks.com/blog/food/fried-foo...

• Todd
    Favorite Answer

Wendy's has chili, but I think that's just their burger meat crumbled into a base soup. Most fast food places don't really fry their meats in oil. They just throw the meat on a hot steel surface griddle. I'm not sure, but some fast food places that serve prepared meat mix, such as that in tacos and burritos, probably only have to heat up the mix, not really cook it.

Think about what might be the biggest negative impact for your health here: grilled/fried meat, or consistently eating fast food?

I guarantee there are much more negative health effects from eating ANY fast food than there are in grilled/fried meat.

• kelvin

where do you find this garbage