Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 years and he has done nothing but been amazing to me. The thing is, is that we fight all the time and I feel like he never tries to hangout with just me and him anymore. I don't know what to do because I am still in love with him but I also could see myself dating other people. I love him so much but I don't know if he is going to change his ways if we get back together. We are currently taking a week break to see how we feel but I do not even know if that is a good idea. 

What kind of relationship has a week break, seriously that is so retarded, both of you just grow up and accept that it's time to move onto the next chapter of your lives without each other. Yeah you'll both cry over it, whatever. Don't be one of those stupid women who thinks a man will change for her, also don't be stupid enough to think you are actually in love with him when can see yourself dating other people. Really? You just pretty much have broken up with this guy and you are already thinking about dating other guys, God that is pathetic. What are you both 12? Look like you're insecure and more worries about having the label of a relatinoshiip with someone rather actaully having any connection with this guy. Good luck to the next guy you date, stop watching hollywood movies

If the arguing is nonstop, then that would get on my nerves and its also very tiring and unhealthy. So if things don't change, then its time to think about moving on.