R.K asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

 my younger brother died in road accident .As a first son of family my responsibility is to take care of his son and wife. how to proceed.?

           Is it right to bring his son to Bangalore for further study. Or is it support financially and Guide from here by visiting twice in a month?

Some of details:

(a) His son his now studying 7th standard.

(b) Education institutions are good where I studied there only.( taluk headquarter)

(c) His wife is working in garments in native.

(d) I am working in a private firm in Bangalore.

(e) We don’t have agriculture land.

(f) We have one small home in native.

(g) Now they are leaved there only.

(h) One younger brother and his wife are in Bangalore with working private company.

1 Answer

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    i would ask his wife how she wants to deal with it

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.