Nickolai asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

Websites to talk with strangers anonymously.?

I am feeling down and i pretty much have since halfway into 8th grade i think (I am halfway into 10th grade now) and i have only found two or something websites but either it cost money or i never find anyone when it is searching for people i can talk with. I do not want to talk with a therapist.

You can try Omegle to talk to strangers =)

I suggest Yahoo Answers.

I know of one with a very good reputation - 7 Cups. I should probably tell you that the people there are apt to tell you that chatting at 7 Cups is no substitute for therapy if you have a serious problem.

If you have suicidal thoughts, I can tell you about a hotline that won't bother you if you call. All calls are confidential, It's on this video, which is part of a suicide-prevention series.

I've answered a lot of depression questions, with advice from experts. You're welcome to click and read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

&t=9s