Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

In “The Crown” the Queen travels with Porchie for a month to America & other places. Is this when Andrew is rumoured to have been conceived?

Porchie is Lord Porchester, who became her horse racing manager and, many say, also became her lover. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Andrew looks too much like his brothers and sisters to have a different father from them.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The series is 80% fiction.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The Crown is fictionalized. It can not be looked at for accuracy.

• 4 weeks ago

where do idiots get this Rubbish

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Do you REALLY believe all that is portrayed in The Crown?  Thinking of the Queen playing away, even if rumours suggested Prince Philip may have, is rather like thinking about ones' parents sex life, for me.  LOL.

• 4 weeks ago

The aristocrats for centuries married according to their families wishes

in order to forge political connections.

In the royal courts many people had affairs. You married who you were supposed to and had love affairs on the side.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Does that really apply to The Queen???   I know rumours suggest Prince Philip played away on occasion, but in truth, I really can't believe this of The Queen even if she was unhappy with what her husband was doing. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It may come as a surprise that “The Crown” is not an accurate depiction of royalty. But as the incident portrayed was nearly ten years after Andrew was conceived, you do the math.

• sydney19
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

I visited Osborne House is a former royal residence Of Queen Victoria in East Cowes, Isle of Wight,

after watching the Series Victoria during the Tour we were told the Movie was not filmed  anywhere on the Isle of white still a Good series

• 4 weeks ago

Virginia was 16 that's legal in Australia.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Untrue rumours like this are invented by trolls 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.