Anonymous

What percentage of White (Americans) are in denial of their roots?

how isit the natives of a country had their land stolen, white (Americans) aren’t technically American at all, they’re just descendents of europeans, the United States is what 200 years old? If you’re white and was born in the U.S

you aren’t a native your very close ancestors were from germany and **** like that, it doesnt count, your blood is from europe, your ancestors were nothing but thieves, you arent american in the slightest, maybe on paper.... but nothing else.

It actually makes me sick to my stomach to think white people can walk around as though they’re american, that is literally the exact same as me and my family moving to china, and in 200 years our descendants call them selves chinese, it is just so wild..... 

Learn your real heritage you european invader scum.

If you wanna make America great again, go back to europe where you came from

it is very comfortable to be white even more in the United States where you just open your mouth so you don't go hungry.

Theirs no denied with my Desmond

He loves a lickle free cash you know

He got a great physician too.

Do you seriously believe that so-called Native Americans descended from the heavens?