Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

What does the angle of an erection mean?

If my bf sends me a nude laying down his penis is straight up, when we are together his penis goes right up against his stomach. Is there any reason behind this ? Or do guys just hold it like that?  Just curious I’m only just becoming sexually active

• Mark

Can be degree of arousal, body temperature, time of the month, or just genetics. Generally speaking, when standing upright, the closer it is to the stomach, the stronger the sexual energy/chi.

• k w

the belly is a normal resting place for it

It means nothing at all. Penises hang and get erect at all different angles.

he was more stimulated (penis straight up) by himself, than he was with you (penis against belly)

• Nobody

Are you sure he isn't just semi hard when this happens? If his Johnson is curved, then he has what's called Peroni's disease, but that harmless. But you should have noticed that in the picture.