Cat asked in HealthDental · 4 weeks ago

What percentage of a human tooth is enamel, what percentage is dentin and what percentage is  pulp? ?

• DJC

Well it depends on the tooth you're talking about.  Humans have four different types of teeth... with four different shapes: incisors, canines, premolars, and molars.  The incisors are the front teeth, the canines are the really sharp teeth right next to the incisors, then the premolars, and the molars are in the back.

• DJC

Like I said, these are the only figures I could find, and I was unsure as to their accuracy and the trustworthiness of the source.  You might be right; you might not be.  I truly don't know firsthand.

thats real if i thought of it one of them did and do it to both what we like , alot of them out there with many ideas like this

Source(s): also give me a break im just reacting to racism/attack against myself in a cognitive fair way, what they are doing is lying to hurt back (much of the time) im being truthful to defend