Dylan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

How to tighten loose skin?

So i was always a bigger person. I used to work at mcdonalds, ate the food, because it was free. I started at walmart and lost 90 pounds in the first 2 1/2 months, not even meaning to. Anyways im left with some loose skin, i know its not fat because it bulges out and is saggy. What skin firming creams work best for my abdomen, what exercises should i do. Or other stuff that works

• kelvin

nope just a reason for you to come on here and troll as no one and i mean no one can lose 90 pounds in two and a half months

First, bravo to you for losing the weight!.  There is very little you can do about extra skin after significant weight loss.  Sometimes, over time, your body will firm up a bit.

Any type of exercise, particularly core/ab work, will help you tone the muscles under the skin, which can improve the appearance, but it won't actually change the skin itself.   For most people who lose around 100 pounds, they will have some extra skin.  The only way to get rid of it is plastic surgery (tummy tuck or skin tightening of various kinds.There are also cosmetic procedures called micro needling that are designed to tighten skin by increasing collagen production, but it isn't likely that would work on your condition.