John
John asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

What Spider-Man movies should I get?

So I bought the "Spider-Man Homecoming Target Exclusive" and enjoyed that and am looking for something similar or even better for "Spider-Man Far From Home" and "Spider-Man Into the Spider Verse."

What collectors edition should I buy for those two movies?

I have blu-ray so I blu-ray/DVD combo would be great.

Thanks for your help!

Favorite Answer

Well, the target edition of spiderverse has a 48 page mini art book, but all the special features are the same on every version I believe. Honestly I’d just recommend buying the $25 art of spiderverse book from amazon because the art looks amazing and if you really like it you’ll probably want it in larger then just dvd size. And far from home target comes with a mini peters travel journal. The Walmart versions come with little figures if you like those.

• John

Thanks for your help! I decided to not get Into the Spider-Verse but I'm getting the Target version of Far From Home. It will go with my Target: Homecoming and I care more about the Target stuff than the figure. 

Spider-Man 2002