Where should we stay in Switzerland? ?
Me and my partner are travelling here for 7 days in June.
We’re interested in Views and activities (perhaps even a small doable hike?)
Even if you can suggest a town that’s central to do things?
Any advice on activities or must sees are welcome!
- NitroLv 51 week ago
If you're interested in hiking, you'd love Grindelwald. It's far less expensive to stay there than it is to stay in Interlaken, and there's so much more to do. However, one city I absolutely loved that I wish I had actually spent more time in is Thun (a short train ride from Interlaken).
But in general, here's a list of things I'd highly recommend doing in Switzerland:
1) Seeing Jungfraujoch, the top of Europe
2) Visiting the Matterhorn
3) Taking a cable car to the top of Mont Blanc
4) Paragliding over the Alps, if you're the adventurous type
5) If you're in Geneva, it's really easy to get to Annecy, France. Annecy is a beautiful town with a lake, where you can go boating. It's kind of like Venice with its canals, but way smaller.
- GypsyfishLv 71 month ago
Interlaken is a charming town, situated, as the name says, between two lakes, with great views of the mountains. You can take a boat ride on the lakes with open air seating, and you can ferry between towns.
- sunshine_melLv 71 month ago
Where in Switzerland? (have you planned anything at all?!)