Why does Reddit have all the comments on comments just rolled out?

It s so annoying when I m just trying to read top comments, I have to scroll 10 feet before I get to see the next comment and then I gotta be careful that I don t accidentally scroll past it. How many people read the whole thread anyway? Just make a button to hide comments on comments

• .
    Favorite Answer

If you move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet someone who uses Reddit may be able to help you. This subcategory is for questions about Yahoo Answers (many users here have not used Reddit).

.

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• emily4 weeks agoReport

Oops, I didn't check what category they put it in. Thanks!

It is a glitch most likely like the ones on here.

• LAN

Well since you are asking a reddit question in the section about Yahoo answers.  You obviously aren't bright enough to understand an answer given to you.   Why don't people at least try to think?    If you don't like the format then don't use it.

I also find it annoying when people ask a question on a subject that has nothing to do with Yahoo Answers. I would recommend you go to this Reddit site and ask there.  You will also find here that things can get very annoying on how this site works.

• emily4 weeks agoReport

I don't use reddit. I just get linked to reddit sometimes when I Google something, I don't have a reddit account

Yahoo and Verizon hsve nothing yo do with Reddit or Reddit's format. Go to Reddit's feedback forum.