Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 8 months ago

Why do you defend immigrants?

- They steal your territory to buy your home. 

- They steal a place to work their job.

What immigrant difference between Mexico and other countries?

I defend free-market capitalism. People should be able to sell land to or employ whoever they want, immigrant or not.

i think you're talking about the illegal immigrants

The immigrant who lives in my home pays half the bills and runs a business that hires citizen labor. You seem to be conflating legal immigration with illegal migration.

Haha so exactly what early settlers did to the native Americans then?

Immigrants these days don't steal anything

As it happens, I am an immigrant.  Who has bought the homes he has lived in, and has never stolen a job.

I have never been to Mexico, and know little about that country.

cause theyre people too

Nothing wrong with putting your hand out to help, so long as you're wary of the possibility the person you're helping isn't as morally sound as you are. Some people in this world will take your hand, allow you to lift them out of hell, only to push you in afterwards.

Whites mostly don't care that America will become minority white and they will be controlled by nonwhites. Blame the whites now who advocate the change or don't care, for the oppression whites will have as a minority in the future. And it won't become like South Africa in 2040 when whites become a minority it will be decades after, when they run out of money and claim "whites are hoarding all of the money."

Be prepared, hold onto free speech and the Second Amendment as long as possible, is all we can do now.

ILLEGAL vs. LEGAL?

How many times must we tell you?

I am a little different to the First Lady. I am second generation immigrant so I protect immigrants.