Why do LGBTQ have rights at all?

It’s disgusting.

We have duties. In order to discharge those duties, we need to have rights. For instance, if someone is a talented and successful surgeon whom a hospital wouldn't employ because she was lesbian, it would be a loss to the world and a waste of talent. Hence we need those rights in order to serve the common good.

why are you into animal sex?

I wish I knew you. 

In the past I would have left you to it.  

Now days I know for people like you affirmative action is the answer.

• Craig

Nick, you have obviously never thought much about what it takes to build a society and hold it together.

Your disgust at dog poop, snakes, spiders, caterpillar guts, or anything else is not the basis for public policy.  Nobody gives a crap about your visceral response to other peoples.  We just want peace and prosperity, and we'll happily ignore your squeamishness to achieve that.

• Mark

Why do you have access to the internet? It's disgusting.

You are a pathetic troll and you are the one that's disgusting.

They are all human. And that's something you don't seem to be.

• reme_1

JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OR LIKE GAY PEOPLE, DOESN'T MEAN WE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER AND RESPECTED. I AM SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE SO FILLED BIBLE BRAIN WASHING AND STUPIDITY THAT YOU ARE THIS HATEFUL.

because we’re human buddy... just like you <3

• Tyler

could you possibly be lazier with your trolling