Am I supposed to just kill myself if I hate all work and jobs? I do work already and have since I was 15.?

I've saved up quite a bit towards early retirement but I'm not there yet.

• Sudz

Sounds like a nice problem to have if you have a quite a bit saved up towards your retirement.  I have no advice other than to talk to a professional or maybe try a life coach who is understanding and has skills of drawing people out of themselves to get them to the next level.  By the time people feel near retirement it is often when they realize that they could have other options but instead of looking back and being ruled by past ruminations, try to just keep looking forward.  I loved many of my jobs but some worked out and some did not. It happens, it is just apart of life sometimes.  But you are not gone yet. Maybe turn to a hobby or other constructive initiatives to get that work-life balance that you are seeking.  And schedule a few good days or weeks off from work, just sounds like its time. Good luck! 

No, you go look for work you don't hate.  You don't really hate all work and jobs, you just like telling people you do.  Go find the work you enjoy and get yourself into doing that.

• Sara T4 weeks agoReport

Sounds like something an abusive partner would say.

• Judy

Uh, no, you're supposed to grow up and act like an adult and do what you need to do.

There has to be something you like to do.  Make that into a hobby/pastime and then grow that into your own business.  If you need more advice, just leave a comment.

• Sara T4 weeks agoReport

Like to do for work? Uh, God no. I have hobbies but I don't want to monetize them.

• Rick

If you just kill yourself there will be more for me.

That is why it is called work, not fun or a hobby. Work is not something that is supposed to be liked. You have to do something someone else doesn't want to do or something someone else doesn't want to do.

• Scott

Unfortunately, you don't get a free ride for life. You either work or you go without.

Boo-hoo, being a gwownup is hawd.  No fair!

maybe you should get some help if you feel that way