Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 year ago

Would you like a sit down office job or a heavy duty job on a building site or to work on a factory line?

• ?
    1 year ago

No.  I would like to do no work at all.  You do meet an awful lot of despicable people in offices. 

• ?
    1 year ago

Neither, I wish to have a neverending trust fund

1 year ago

I'd like to be paid for standing around doing nothing. 

A security guard for instance.

1 year ago

It would depend on your qualifications. 

1 year ago

I would not want any of those jobs.

Is there are a current event you are seeking knowledge about?

• 1 year ago

Personally I'd like to do both, part time in a manual role, to keep me fit and part time in a sit down job, would be ideal.

• Jack H
    1 year ago

Retirement is best...

• 1 year ago

iv done all of the type of job listed by you. they all have their merits. , the least boring was the building site work.

• 1 year ago

I would like to know why this is here and not in Polls & Surveys, where it belongs.

• 1 year ago

Builders have nasty accidents, factories are the worst these days for having agency staff instead of any with permanency and office workers get fat and bored. If I had to pick one the office but they're all bad.