Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

what is the deal with Megan Markles family? my god she has one Jerry Springer type of family or not? why?

her sister , my god? and her dad? how come they are just going all out trying to attack Megan? and not showing any shame about it? they are an embarrasment?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The extended Markle family are an embarrassment. It is only Doria Ragland and that side of the family who seem to understand the importance of keeping private things private. Some of the Markles think that they can gain fame and wealth by talking to the media.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yet not a single Markle or Ragland named in the Epstein affair. Go figure.

• 4 weeks ago

she does not want them in her Life so they Openly abuse and tell lies about Her

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In terms of dysfunctionality you have to go as far as America to find something worse than the Windsors.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They don't understand the concept of keep their mouths shut, with the exception of her mother.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Meghan’s father and the rest of his side of the family have been awful. She and her mother Doria show much more dignity than her father and his other children. 

• 4 weeks ago

Still, she manages to make them look dignified by comparason.

• 4 weeks ago

That's the Royals for you. By the way, your missing the capital '"What' 'My' 'Why'

Attachment image
  • Sofia
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

We do not choose our relatives.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.