I need a 75% on my French exam?

My French Exam is coming up and I need a 75% to qualify for the other semester. If the exam is 45 questions and 95 points total, how many questions would I need to get right to get at least a 75%? Thanks

Maybe instead of figuring out the exact minimum score you need to meet this particular goal, instead you should study the material throughly, score far better than 75% and try to excel a bit in life.  If you spent all the time studying that you now use procrastinating on this and other stuff then you wouldn't have to worry about the minimum score, you'd already have qualified. (and the answer is 34 questions - apparently math isn't your strong suit either).

You're having problems in math also aren't you?

Assuming the questions are all equally valued, you need 95 points * 0.75 = 71.25 point.

That's 45 questions * 0.75 = 34 questions right (rounding up)

This has nothing to do with personal finance.

You need to score at least 71.25 points. You need to get basically 34 questions right IF they are all worth equal points.

• Judy

34 ...........................................

• .

0.75 X 45 = 33.75.

So you need 34 out of 45.