Am I going to Hell for being bisexual? ?

The good Lord made everyone the way he did because that is how he wants them to be. You are a loved chid of God.

Do your self a favor and consider switching your church to a more progressive denomination. See notalllikethat.org or soulforce.org. You could take a course or read a book on interpretation of the bible in a pro lgbt way. Their are lgbt pastors and plenty of churches that will perform same sex marriages. Just go find the ones near you, attend some of them and then make your choices.

No, you're fine, I don't believe in hell, and that just because some preacher says you're going there, you shouldn't believe it. Did you know that the people who wrote the books of the Bible made up the place to scare the pagans into converting? Kind of a veiled threat of "If you don't join us, you'll.suffer". 

You can go to whatever imaginary place you want.

• Sam

If there is a hell,

we're all going

whether we are straight gay or bi.

So if there is a hell, I'll see you there.  

If you get there before me, save me a cool spot please. 

We can play around together, have some fun. 

It would be the hottest sex either of us has ever had. 

We'll already be in hell, what else could they do to us. 

Only half of what you are doing is wrong.

Source(s): Many pompous years
  • Craig

No you're not.  Now stop asking stupid questions and get on with your life.

short answer: Nope.

It depends if you’re a bad person or not but no, you will not go to hell for just being bi <3

I doubt it. And think how lucky you are for being AC/DC. That pretty much doubles your fun opportunities doesn't it?

No I don't believe you are.

.