Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is Greta a victim of climate change or child_abuse?

Favorite Answer

Exploitation by Democrats.

• JimZ

Honestly, she reminds me a bit of my sister.  My sister seems to have a tendency to join what for me are cults.  My sister's IQ is over 150 but her common sense is lacking.  I don't know Greta's IQ but I wouldn't be surprised if it is high.  It is about her need to belong IMO.  She is behaving in the weird little cult world that they created for her.  She has people fawning all over her and taking her opinion like she is a world leader.  What little girl wouldn't fall for that.  If she learned some real lessons such as the hideous truths about socialism and spoke out about those, she would be trashed by the same people that hold her up by her pigtails.  

• JimZ

I wouldn't know what she thinks about global warning and I know that she respects my brother and me enough to think BF is probably real. 

Child abuse by many adults in her own family

Her parents are 'Antifa' leftists. 

She is not a victim at all. She is an entitled little privileged brat.who sales the world on a boat that cost more than my apartment, disrespecting world leaders who happen to be her elders

• Andrew1 month agoReport

Yes, how evil of her to have been born to affluent parents.

Wait... Didn't you vote for such a person?  Such a person who deserves no respect, btw.

She's a victim of the right's desperation to show her as much animosity as possible.

I feel that she was pushed into the spotlight a little too hard, but she's a child being assaulted by right-wing world leaders and Republicans here in the US thinking she's fair game for abuse.  If you disagree with her, then say so.  It doesn't need to trail off into calling her names or talking about shooting her.

More like mentally ill

• Dirac

Yes, the people that abuse her--like you--are mentally ill. Let me guess, you're a middle-aged or older white guy.  Your manhood is being threatened by a woman that is both younger and smarter than you are.

• Jon

a victim of acting lessons....

back when she first made the news, she was listed on the IMDb site as an actress

• Andrew1 month agoReport

And do you know why she's on there?  lol We both know you don't.

She was in Climate Change education videos... aka. That thing she's active about.

A victim of ignorant haters.

• Lili

She seems to make her own decisions, sweetie, and she doesn't strike me as abused at all -- just determined.