Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 4 weeks ago

Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?

I never had a chance to hear all of Led Zeps music before streaming services. I happen to now think they are the best band I've ever heard before or after them probably. I think they had the better drummer, singer, and lyrics, on top of their engineers.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Led Zeppelin is famous for live shows,Floyd for epic records

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Zep. NO CONTEST!

No offense to PF fans. :)

• 4 weeks ago

As much as IV is one of my all-time top albums and I like some songs from others, I like far more of the output of Waters/Gilmour. The lyrics are more interesting to me and there is a much wider range of musical style. Dark Side of the Moon is another of my top albums, but for me, Animals, Wish You Were Here and The Wall all outshine any of Zeppelin's other albums.

• WUWR
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They're both good, but if I were to toss on a record from one or the other more often than not it would be a Zeppelin one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They have different styles. They both make good music. You can like one, the other, or both or neither. Musical taste is personal. Pink Floyd has a pretty good guitar player too. I happen to have several albums made by each band. I have Led Zeppelin I, II, IV and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, Wish you were here and The Wall.

• 4 weeks ago

Seriously

I like one Pink Floyd song a LOT

and one pretty well.

I don't like any Led Zeppelin song.

Pink Floyd.

• 4 weeks ago

Pink Floyd but both are great.

• 4 weeks ago

Both equally...........

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i like both those bands but led zeppelin was better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.