What are some great vegan names? Petal, turquoi, Camemberry, Alice, Wilma, Daisy, Huntley etc?

I am giving some ideas to a friend who is pregnant. I thought I'd give her a number of vegan-centric names, in the hope that the child will become an inspirational vegan. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like Barley for a boy and Celosia for a girl. All time favorite girls name is Ruby Begonia from Amos and Andy.

• 1 month ago

why didnt your parents name you snowflake??

• 1 month ago

there is no such thing as Vegan names. Get real.

• 1 month ago

Your friend will likely do the wise thing and reject of all your dumb name suggestions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What about some boys names, although I expect she and her husband/partner will decide the name not you.

• 1 month ago

I can see why you asking such great intellectuals like myself, Ph.D major in the physiological effects of veganism on the population.

I am afraid those names you have suggested just don't have the vegan edge. There is only one name a true vegan can give to a child, that is "Meat is murder".

Now the mother may kick up a fuss proclaiming that her child will be bullied at school, but you simply point out that this is nothing compared to the suffering millions of animals the food industry. One day the child will thank for for this insight.

Regards

A great intellectual.

• 1 month ago

Fred? Martin? Persephone?

• ...Show all comments
    • On the contrary Alice, while Persephone was stolen by Hades she is a deity of vegetation.

https://mythology.net/greek/greek-gods/persephone/

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm guessing she didn't ask you for advice on what to name her unborn child.

• 1 month ago

Camemberry? After Camembert cheese? Learn what "vegan" means before you start suggesting names. You are going to look awfully stupid to your friend.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never heard of a vegan name for a child, but how about Apple, Celery, Peach

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.