What’s up with my back/shoulder?

So about 2 months ago I started getting some pretty bad pain in my shoulder/top of my arm/collarbone and the pain would spread across into my chest if I were to move it (area shown in picture) then a month ago I trapped a nerve in my back/neck was of work for 5 weeks but my shoulder 2 months is still no better any ideas? I’ve been on painkillers but no help. It’s mainly my shoulder causing issues now 

• Nicey8

Hi. it maybe due to poor posture or carrying heavy stuff or poor sleep posture or you injured your shoulders in exercise.

You may see an orthopaedic surgeon -costly-, or physiotherapist or chiropractor. If you are open to Chinese medicine, you may go to your local Chinatown and find a traditional Chinese medicine physician who can do massage and healing of sprains and fractures.

Do gentle stretching exercises found on youtube daily.

Take care.

God bless you.

• k w

try seeking out a sports medicine quack or therapist to get a proper diagnosis

• Tavy

Physio or Osteopath , gentle manipulation don't use a chiropractor.

• amber4 weeks agoReport

Okay thank you so much