Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do you think this savage is mentally ill, evil, retarded or a combination of these and other factors ?

BBC News - Boy, 10, 'stabbed in neck' in spate of Leicester street attacks

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershi...

Anonymous cowards, having blocked me why do you answer? That's so cowardly. 

Favorite Answer

I think he's mentally ill unless it's a race hate crime but one victim is Asian so I don't think that's it. If you call people savages your question has a racial slant and that's why other users target you. 

I agree that blocking someone then answering their questions is wrong. I'm a well known user here and don't wish to be targeted myself so must remain anonymous. I have not blocked you, but I advise you to stop calling black people savages and look at the savage nature of Caucasians. 

• Lv 5

I will stop calling them savages when they stop behaving like savages. This one has stabbed three people! However, your answer is reasonable so have a two star BA. 

See you're choosing certain crimes again. Fair enough - that's your right 

Never mind Leicester, what about Scouseland.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-new...

They're not our color!

Clearly he is all of the above.

Sad that so many ignore the crime preferring to attack you for asking about it.

Your question might be heavy gabled but the denial or avoidance to answer by so many says volumes about them.

• Lv 5

It does indeed and it's strange that everyone of these antagonists have blocked me and virtually said the same thing using the same words! Someone with multiple accounts, perhaps?

In America, the term Savage means as it does in France, being Natural and close to Nature. In Britain, it means demonic or possessed or something else reflective of the natural British homosexual identity they're always so proud of. So, maybe the Brits should call this person their Rainbow Princess, such as in "That bloke's a bleedin' Rainbow Princess. He's our national hero".

Using this as a stick to hit your left wing opponents for your own political agenda with is a new low even for someone who has slept with underage girls as you have, shame on you and everybody lock up their teenage daughters when Di is in town

• Lv 5

You are a liar and wish to defend this savage because you are a savage. 

Of course every savage may not behave like this but there is no doubt life in a civilised country would be better with fewer savages. 

• Lv 5

Too right. 

Is it true you are a Nathan sock account ? 

I have to agree with the anons. Your rush to celebrate this tragedy is distasteful at best.  I think the phrase "Hate scum," has been used. 

Disgusting, the way people get giddy with excitement and gleefully push a race / religious hate agenda.  Shame on you.  

Only a pig ignorant cnut would try to revel in such an incident.  Stalking the internet looking for crime committed by non IC1 is trolling hate scum 101. 

• August

you sound like a football supporter, scum,scum + more scum