Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Who's your favorite Human character from the Jurassic Park franchise?

Dr. Alan Grant?

Or, Dr, Ian Malcolm?

If you want to list other characters please feel free to do so?

Grant was I'd almost like to call him a reluctant adventurer. He's more of a hands-on type of guy, I'd say.

Malcolm I'd almost say was like a prophet, keeps telling people the dangers, but nobody listens, until it's too late.

John Hammon, played by the late Richard Attenborough, was a hopeful idealist. He was in such awe of the beauty and power of creation, and discovery, that he was blinded by the dangers it could produce.

As Malcolm said: "You were busy concentrating on whether or not you could, but you didn't stop to think if you should."

(Richard Attenborough film credits include Jurassic Park/ The Lost World, Flight of the Phoenix in 1965 which starred the late Jimmy Stewart, and The Great Escape, which starred the late Steve Mqueen and James Garner.)

• Olive

Bout the only Jurassic Park movie I like was the first one and I like Richard Attenboroughs character

Dr. Ian Malcolm

Alan Grant. He was so great in the first movie. And still great in the otherwise lackluster Jurassic Park III.

I like Dr. Allen Grant

Definitely Dr. Grant.  He's the one who 'figures things out'. He saves the children (and himself!).  He's the one who actually deals with the situation rather than just get eaten.

Dr. Malcom does nothing useful in the film except to predict some vague disaster.  His whole thing is 'This project is doomed to failure because math is complicated.'  WTF?  He never really explains what chaos math is about, or what will happen, or why.