jimmy asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

Is this rare ?

Im a healthy fit 26 year old male but my dog accidentally licked my cut on my hand while I was feeding him I’ve her about that disease capynocytophaga that causes you to loose limbs yet incredibly rare mostly seen in patients with compromised immune systems , 

Should I be concerned the recent cases I read they were healthy individuals with healthy immune systems

Im going crazy thinking I’m going to die once the cut got licked wouldn’t the infection get it ?

I cleaned it but still I’m worried

no its called hypochondria eh kid

• Ocimom

I've never heard of such a thing.  Call your vet and ask and then call your doctor.

Go to the big girls hospital

If you have a Capynocytophaga, you'd know by now. Fever, blisters, redness, pain (oh, lots & lots), vomiting, and howling. I don't think you have to worry.

You need some SERIOUS psychological counseling if you're really this much of a germaphobe.  But since this is a brand new account I'm sure you're just yet another pathetic TROLL. Reported.

Yeah, dude, you gonna die. All your fears ARE going to manafest right before your eyes.

Healthy? my A$$!!!

Me Basset Hound puppy licked me left arm and sadly I lost me arm. Seek medical attention - Stat!

The dog is more in danger from licking the cut of a person whose brain has been eaten by some parasite in his shower than you are from him.

Call a Vet

How many freaking times will you ask this dumba-- crap ?? If you're that worried. SEE YOUR DOCTOR !

• Maxi

You have mental issues as you have asked the same question over and over again...... you clearly are a hypochondriac