Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it normal for a 13 year old to have a 21cm/8.3 inch penis? ?

Hi, first time just made the acc. I was wondering is its normal for a 13 year old to have a 8.3 inch penis. I found out that the average penis size is about 5 inches and I wonder if its good or not because its probably going to grow a bit more but I'm not sure if I should be worried or its okey...         (I'm Swedish BTW) 

you must be popular in the locker room

• Roddy

It is not normal for anyone to have a penis longer than 6 inches (15 cm) and 99% of penises this length are fake!

Make sure that the measurement is taken correctly and that the foreskin overhang is not included.

Girls don’t like uncircumcised guys cause foreskin is ugly and smelly.

so what are we supposed to do?

give you a gold medal?

• edward

@Marc. Absolutely correct. What kind of education are they giving you in Sweden that 5 inches is the norm?

• Marc

No its not normal. That is far below the normal. You need to go to a urologist or endocrinologist to make sure you are ok. Dont delay, the longer you wait the worse it will be