Poll: What were you thinking 2 minutes ago?

Favorite Answer

I wanted to ask some question and I forgot what was that ..just slipped from my mind 

So wanted to bang my head on the wall 😁

• Zheia

About whether or not to download a manual about the advantages or disadvantages of 8 or 12 hour night shifts.

"I hope someone asks what I'm thinking about right now, in exactly two minutes."

What are the odds?

Can't remember, it was so long ago.

Why isn't my question posting?

• In this case, update your question or change category of you question and Post. After that re-edit category and post to original category. 

i forgot............

• Nicole

Hoping I won't poop myself if I fart 

I ordered a replacement gaming controller after my last one had an issue internally and I just received the notification that it shipped. So I was thinking that it better work without any defects this time.

A day when Paganism is world wide and christianity and islam and judaism become extinct and atheists convert into pagans.  Paganism means just western freedoms you like the media you like farm food and you like crop food you like pets you like sexy people you like science nature and technology you like the gods will save you after you die and judge you in the after life you like vegetarianism and veganism and equality for living things.

Should I do the daily night lunges? Or be a lazy bastard and doss around on the net? Well now you know the answer. 

I was thinking about how to answer this question,