Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How many photographs of YOU have been taken standing next to convicted pedophiles, banking cheats, insider trading felons,and Russian spies?

Just roughly. Give it to me in round numbers.

Favorite Answer

surprisingly   NONE. 

For a guy that's totally innocent though,   Trump sure gets photographed a lot though standing next to a real  Rogue's gallery  of  of scuzzbags. 

• helene

I have a picture of myself shaking Prince Andrew's hand. Does that count even if he hasn't been convicted?

And does he know me?

• Goerge

About 7,425 incidents occurred over the past 16 years due to my job description.

• Zero. What’s your point?

Eh....anyone famous has photos taken with hundreds of people you don't know who they are. I have a photo with Angus Young and Ozzy Osborne. Bet you they don't know who I am.

And THAT is why you obviously don't have a point.

I did attend a number of Kennedy and Clinton fundraisers during the 1990s...... so who really knows?

Source(s): Are you talking character today, or skin color?