I need help with eviction ? (Ohio)?

Ok I got evicted,  and then went to court. The judge and landlord agreed that i can leave voluntarily on the 17th and if i dont , i got court on the 21st. Well tomorrow is the 21st. What do you think will happen. Will they give me a week if I have a kid ? Do they have to re evict me ? I cant find a house bc of this eviction,  so it's been hard. And cant find anything. I am aware of a lot of things when it comes to evictions.  But just wanna know what tomorrow's outcome will most likely be. 

I don't know WHERE you are, and this is State Law.  I own property, and I'm a landlord.  In MY State if you don't leave voluntarily on or before the deadline you can be evicted the day of the hearing.  In your case, that appears to be tomorrow.

No, you've already been evicted.  Now the Marshall comes to the house, puts your belongings in the street, locks you out.

"Kid?"  The Judge is going to be very offended by that word.  Adults in Court use the word "child."

You will be homeless this time tomorrow in MY State.

Unless you have something you didn't present the first time that legally prevents eviction, I KNOW you will be ordered to vacate. If you are not out by the date the judge tells you to be out, the Sheriff will show up and remove you and you belongings.

I assume the Judge will grant the eviction and then the city will come and put a notice on the door indicating when you have to be out.  Probably 3-5 days.  On the date of the eviction they'll show up with a policeman and put your stuff on the curb if your still there.

• Sfancik

It's nothing to be embarrassed about and it can happen to anyone, even snobs! It can be hard to rent after an eviction.  You may have to pay a couple of months up front or a higher security deposit.  Best of luck.

Your kid has nothing to do with it. No, they do not have ot re-evict you. They just have to serve you now, you are done. Pack up.

If the tenant continues to remain on the rental property after the five days allowed, the landlord may have the tenant physically removed from the property.

what do you do for a living? if its a transferable skilled job would you not consider moving to a normal country where these stupid rules dont exist. I mean Europe, the UK, Canada, Australia etc all provide a much higher standard of living for much less, they also have much more socially acceptable rules on human rights. If you stay here this system will crush you as it has many others. fight or flight! stop wasting your time fighting a system designed and run by the rich!

• Sfancik

I haven't lived everywhere but I have lived in the the UK, Germany and the US and I'm not sure that's an entirely fair assessment of the US system.  In the UK it is more difficult to evict a tenant but I think that also leads to less rental availability and higher rents.

You were given an extra 4 days. Now you want more. You're out,period.

• Sfancik

You have to consider the position of the landlord as well.  If you were renting a property you owned you would probably be less likely to rent it to someone who had just been evicted from their prior rental, right?  Especially if you relied on that rental income.