Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Persaude me to vote straight ticket Democrat in November?

The only reason I vote Republican is because  I am against abortion on demand and I don't want to a loaf of bread to cost $1000.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If you need to be told who to vote for then you probably just shouldn't bother voting.  You're already on the internet...educate yourself about the candidates and party platforms and decide for yourself who bests represents your worldview.

• don
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The ghost of Stalin will love you forever.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Keep these ideas in mind:

1. Vote for whomever meets your values and has ideas on how to improve on them.

2. Vote for whomever meets high ethical standards- are they doing the right thing at the right time?

3. Vote for whomever sets goals that will improve your life and the lives of those around you.

4. Vote for whomever also promises to protect the environment and the children who will come after us. 

If that's a straight Democrat ticket,then-- go for it. 

Otherwise, do your due diligence and research and then vote for the best candidate- no matter what party he/she represents. 

• 1 month ago

Two teams, Republican team is Gods team

Democrats team is satans team

Who are you for?

• Daisy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Really?   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Check this out.  https://www.tomsteyer.com

• 1 month ago

If you are against abortion for any reason...stay Republican. But if you recognize there are situations of life and death where abortion might be necessary, come on over to us Democrats. We value the health and welfare of the mother too.

As to the $1000 bread, unlike the Republicans we Democrats believe that unfettered capitalism only serves to make the rich richer.

We also believe social-capitalism, where the means to creating and distributing essential goods and services (like bread) are monitored by government, ensures that everyone has affordable access to those essential goods and services. Bottom line, given our way, your bread will always be affordable.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

abortion rights is a state issue

the gop uses it as a scare tactic to keep and recruit voters.

I'm against abortion but will never vote for a republican because the conservative movement is crooked and destroying America

• ...Show all comments
    • Daisy
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What are the Republicans doing to protect the lives of mothers and children?   The cost of health care continues to rise and the Republicans have done NOTHING to help defray the cost of health care. 

• 1 month ago

If you vote straight ticket anything you are already a pawn.

You should support sexual education and birth control to combat abortion, because someone else having an abortion is not your choice.

$1000 bread just sounds dumb.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can trust that in general, the GOP has a strong enough hold on the country that your Democrat President will be controlled by Congress.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.