I don't have a job and I'm very depressed, getting a job is very difficult?

I have no experience at work before.

no diploma.

I really don't know what to do now, nobody offers me to work.

Try applying at the temp agencies.

• H

You will just have to settle for fast food service as a start. They're bound to hire anyone since many employees tend to quit.

• Judy

get your ged....................

Very few jobs required a diploma.

Back in the olden days of Racism.

When the Equal Opertunties laws were passed.

The Racist employers required a High School Diploma to keep the minorities out.

When the GED and many more started graduating, they upped the need to a College diploma.

And So on.

Even though 95% of jobs do not in anyway require them.

Law & Medicine require special long-term schooling, not for the need. The Guilds require them to keep the entry limited, which also happens to require Fees.

One thing that is important, get off the sofa, go out in the world. Visit every business and ask for an application for employment.

After a while, you can go to an office supply store. Buy a pad of applications. Prefill them out to make your visits quicker.

Never wait on a "call", keep applying everywhere, whether they are seeking hires or not.

Let me correct you, because I have been the same on and off since 2017. There are jobs. Its easy to get a job unless you have a felon. The thing is that there aren't enough "good jobs". A good jobs ensures good pay and benefits. The job description could suck and/or the hours associated with it. However, if you are paid well enough, then the pros will outweigh the cons. I hate working cashier or phone centers. However, if I earned 40k or above? You bet your sweet *** I'll be working one. Hell... I'll work a grave yard if the pay is good enough.

You just have to keep looking. Getting your GED would also be a good use of your time.  

Construction companies need ditch diggers.  Restaurants need dishwashers.  

No experience or diploma required.  

• Murzy

You might try volunteering. It could turn into a job offer.

• Robin

go back to school then