Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

Ladies, when you perform oral sex, do you prefer that the recipient tell you when they're about to come?

Do you prefer they warn you or just come in your mouth when ready?

• ?
    1 year ago

Yes, there is definitely sexual etiquette, and this is a HUGE one many guys do not follow. I was once with a guy a few year ago that would literally just let go in my mouth without letting me know first. When I would take my mouth off immediately, he’d look at me like I was dumb and just say “you’re not going to swallow it?” Like how dare you.

The other two guys I’ve been with have been very courteous about letting me know. The man I’m currently with has never expected me to swallow (im sorry, but semen is gross) and always warns me. I do the same for him, just because I think it’s polite if his face or fingers are down there to know that things are about to get a little messier.

I think notifying is sexy and POLITE.

• 1 year ago

me personally i would prefer to be told i suppose. 

• 1 year ago

Women can tell anyway when you about to bust.  You don't have to tell them.  Women are not stupid.  When you about to bust; they can see you tense up, and make crazy facial expressions. 

• 1 year ago

I mean, it really depends on the guy and the moment. If I really like someone imma swallow their kiddos regardless with pride and a smile after, but sometimes I just don’t want a mouthful of ***, so I guess ask the “ lady” down on her knees for you if she wants it in her throat or on her face and then kaablammmmm, right on her ****** forehead. 

1 year ago

I absolutely prefer it.  That way, I have a choice of going deeper or backing off.

1 year ago

Now ladie now!I respectful.ash!

• 1 year ago

Why don't you ask your wife.

• Marc
    1 year ago

Wow. Lots of prudes on here. My wife and 3 former gfs loved c*m and didnt need a warning. They loved it. My wife loves it...and suck it out like a straw

• ?
    1 year ago

Yes, I prefer to be told.🙊

1 year ago

If you don't know the answer to that one Skippy, you are watching way too much porn.

• Asep
    1 year ago

Yeah because I don’t wanna taste that. Yuck!