Straight teenage guy. Is it gay if I really want to snuggle with my best friend (also a teenage guy)?

I consider myself pretty dang straight, but a certain snag has come up. I had a sleepover with my male (bi, but doesn't think of me as more than a friend) friend, and we slept right next to each other on the floor on foam mattresses. I rolled down there off my friend as a joke at first, but as we grew more tired and it gold colder, sometimes, we'd touch, like back to back  or my leg against his.

Every second we touched was every second I savored. To be clear, I enjoyed it purely because it was comfy and warm. I don't think of him as more than a friend, and neither does he.

And yet I crave more of the snuggling. What does this mean? What should I do? Also, please avoid the flat "bro that's gay bro" or "maybe you should try kissing him uwu" answers.

Thanks :)

why are you so concerned about labeling what you did and like with your buddy?  enjoy it.  Being gay means being sexually attracted to the same gender.  Do what you and your friend both enjoy without worries.  Nobody cares and you don't have to explain yourself unless you hurt someone.

Yes. This is something your gf wouldn't t take kindly to

It s not OK to crawl up to your friend as you sleep and enjoy Hus body against yours, unless tiu gay then it a fine

Yes, you are bisexual, at the very least

As humans, we're wired to love snuggling, especially with those who are close to us (such as our friends)! If you don't have feelings for this guy, then it's platonic! That's just how it works. As for what you should do, you should snuggle him since it makes you happy, as long as he's comfortable with it!

If you "crave" more snuggling, rather than buying a space heater, then

yes, it's gay. But why worry about that. Homosexuality is more accepted

than ever in 2020.

Not sure how old you are, but if under 21, you might be gay or bi. Not a big deal, if you are either way.  I know there was a episode of friends where Joey and Ross fell asleep on the couch and had a deep sleep. So Joey never slept that good, so he wanted to lay next to Ross and just sleep.  That does not happen in the real world. It was a joke.  But cuddling does feel nice.  Just having someone touching your leg, or back while you sleep, I am not sure why, but it feels good. My dog, would climb on the couch and dig his way behind me while I was asleep. Sometimes I did not know until I woke up.  Just having his weight on my leg felt good.  But you can get that with your girlfriend.  Wanting to do it with your Bi guy friend kind of says it. You have some attraction towards your friend. As I said, not a big deal, Accept it or not. Cuddle instead with your girlfriend or get a dog. 

Try it with your next girlfriend. It's great. I've never cuddled a guy, but it was really nice with her. Bonus points if you can convince her to give you a massage.

• Jim1 month agoReport

Lots of people think that, and it turns out to not be true. I would say to avoid it until you're old enough to do things without your parents' approval. 

• Dave

You're not straight. Sorry.

• Rutherford1 month agoReport

But it's not sexual attraction, just the warmth. It wouldn't matter who it is.

It will lead you to a lot more, If you don't want that to happen, It's the best time to avoid these thoughts and try to turn your feelings to a girlfriend or something.

• Rutherford1 month agoReport

I'm not trying to spoon him or face the same way as him. Just tryna stay warm.

Yes it is and no heterosexual male considers themselves pretty dang straight or wants to cuddle their male friends