More on my camaro project?

I have a mess of unplugged, cut wires, hoses and lines. Two black battery cables and a ziplock bag of nuts and bolts. Could someone give me a good way to put this all back together? I’m not good with wiring diagrams and this is my first project car. 

Yeah - you are going to need to get yourself a book (Haynes manual) and start watching some youtube videos.

Start identifying what each of the wires, hoses, lines, etc. are - and label them (if you aren't sure, you can label it with what you think it might be - but put a '?' on it to indicate that it's still up in the air).  Try tracing each back to where it goes, and it may give you a better indication (or at least you'll know what to watch for in videos, google, or ask questions on forums like this).

Unfortunately, depending on where you got your Camaro - there is no guarantee that you are starting with a vehicle that is going to ever work - even if you get all of this stuff hooked back up.  It sounds like someone who didn't know what they were doing got ahold of it and started ripping stuff out (possibly with the intention of pulling what may or may not be a blown motor out).

I've rebuilt or replaced engines in a number of cars over the years, and I am obsessive with taking pictures, drawing diagrams/taking notes, labeling wires/lines/etc. - and being extremely careful not to cut or break anything.  You've got the distinct advantage of having a huge amount of information at your fingertips, but you'll have to put in a lot of work - and like I said, there's no guarantees.

Good luck!

Without being there in person, there's no way I could guide you with this mess. The A/C lines will have to be hooked up and the system needs to be purged and charged by someone with the equipment needed for that job.  Most everything else can be done by you.