Has any one flown to Malta in Europe Such a great outstanding people a island of stone and history .Valletta to Marsa and beyond opinions?

1 year ago

No, but I'd really love to go there. The scenery and architecture look really beautiful, the culture is fascinating, and the food looks amazing.

1 year ago

Malta isa wonderful country, full of history, great architecture, and sunshine. 

• ?
    1 year ago

Malta is a great little island but there is not much to see their.  Malta is where Maltese were bred and what a great little puppy they are  

• 1 year ago

I’d like to go there for a holiday sometime. I’ve heard they’re more Anglo than some of the Wop surrounding countries

1 year ago

I loved Malta and Gozo but could only spend two days because the ship was leaving

• arther
    1 year ago

No all the Maltese I know are freeloaders I avoid Maltese .

1 year ago

I wish I could move there and collect my Centrelink money.

• 1 year ago

the people are nice ..but would not say its pretty 

• 1 year ago

Yeah I’ve been to Malta; it’s a nice, quaint destination. My only complaint is that the pools are saltwater. 

• Been there, done that, bought the tee-shirt.