promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 3 months ago

Do people ever travel to thailand just for the lady boys?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

Yes, many love those young looking guys.  Here in Thailand, they are called Katoys,  The best looking women in Thailand are guys.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes, they do.  I have a straight acquaintance and he went back to Thailand after visiting with other friends, just to meet or be with Ladyboys.  BTW, some Ladyboys prefer to be called ladyboys because the term Katoys or Katoeys is derogatory to them.  There are also ladyboy bars, go go bars and some go go bars hire Ladyboys along with ladies.  I have not been to these places, I just read about them. 

• 3 months ago

It's probably avoided too for that reason, they are the most convincing lady boys, in fact, it only really works on them.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Lady boys?

Did you mean shemales?

Well if you have the correct resources every where you find bitsches, even shemales they are all over areas and some of them for free.

Good luck with that and dont go bangkock man, you will loose everything over there and might you will lose your virginity, but no the one in a front, is Bangkock man.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Yes.............. That is well known. And for underage sex slaves.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.