Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

My mom keeps touching me in inappropriate places and I told her I felt uncomfortable but she won’t stop. Am I being dramatic?

She’ll grab my breasts or butt anytime I’m around and doesn’t understand why I keep telling her if uncomfortable. She just laughs at me or says it’s because she’s fascinated with my body because I’m a girl. It’s gotten to the point where I won’t let her touch me at all like no hugs or anything. I don’t like it when she touches me there, but is it ok for her to touch me because she’s my mom?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Your mother is the kind of person that belongs in a cage. What she is doing is not okay. If my wife EVER touched or talked to our children like that, I would make her leave this house. You should report this to a trusted adult, i.e. a teacher, a relative, a guidance counselor. If none of those are options, report it to the police or your city's DHS. 

• 3 weeks ago

no

it is NOT okay. that is sexual harassment of a minor and it could be considered attempted incest. it should be taken care of and put a stop to.

• 4 weeks ago

No its not ok and you are not being dramatic. Your mother is a perv and you did the right thing by not letting her touch you anymore. Its possible she grew up being touched like that by her own mother of father, so she thinks its acceptable to do it to you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

MOLESTING!!!!! report her if you tell her to stop and she doesnt listen, report her

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You need to report this to your school because what you described is called sexual abuse.

• 1 month ago

Tell someone at school.  It needs to be reported. 

• 1 month ago

do you have brothers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.