I need advice from Muslim brothers?

There is this guy who is a relative of mine. He bullies me and he is 27 years old. He is very immature. I was hoping that he will get punished by Allah. But, that jerk said Allah is a man God and prefers men over women. I always doubt Islam because of that relative. I feel insecure and worthless right now. So, can some brothers tell me the truth. The sisters of course supports me but I do not believe them. This guy is also arrogant and a misogynist. Also, is being a misogynist haram and sinful in Islam? Thanks

You need to stick up for yourself. Just punch him in the face or tell him to leave you alone. Perhaps you should talk to your family member about this and see what what they can do to help you. 

• DP.

Instead of seeking answers from others, why not find them for yourself?

Try reading the Quran, from beginning to end.

If that doesn't convince you it's backstick crazy, nothing will.

Allah in Quran says anyone who does good deeds while believing in Allah b it man or woman,Allah will grant them in jannah in ch 16 of Quran,Allah gave equal rights to man and woman but in some aspects Allah gave more rights to man and in some more to woman but overall man and woman are equal,eg woman is not supposed to work if needed,Allah put responsibility on man to take care of wife and his children,in fact Allah had ordered man that if he likes a woman first he should send her marriage proposal then Allah ordered to give mehar,so please read Quran and confront knowledgeable people around you,Allahfiz