Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

how come straight males are so sexually attracted to female butts?? did it come from our early ancestors?

my guess is maybe when our early primitive ancestors were all naked, the butt was the easiest thing to look at so it became sexually attractive to men, since they could perform sexual positions with the rear?

because from my point of view it reminds me of getting spanked and someone grabbing my butt makes me feel like I'm being tickled.

b.c. men are perverts

It's useless to assign a primitive ape meaning to our behaviour, because quite clearly a lot of stuff is different between us. Some apes and monkeys, like baboons have a butt that flushes with blood and becomes red during mating rituals. Humans don't have that kind of a butt. So there's no other reason beyond they just like the way it looks. There are other parts that males also like about females like legs, breasts, and face.

The fat that's generally present around the female backside, hips and abdomen are signs of fertility and human males are programmed to seek out the most fertile partners.

no ur guess is wrong, it has to do with how women look more fertile with bigger butts or sum sh't like that

I like big butts and I cannot lie 

Probably comes from the fact that most animals do it doggy style. Humans no longer have to do it that way but probably still have the attraction instincts associated with doing it that way..

cause theyre human

Ask lord lestermount

I don't know, I'm a straight female and don't get the whole boob and butt fascination.

• Jack1 month agoReport

That is because you are a straight female.