Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Should disabled people just stay locked inside and eat dirt?

Favorite Answer

I've probably joked around about things like this before, then my son was born autistic with developmental delays.

I miss the days of being able to laugh about things like this, and at the same time, I realize that being an a**hole might have made the world a worse place for my own child. It's sobering and very sad.

Take care of yourself and of others. Your own child may be "eating dirt" someday.

• No! they are people too! there are different types of disabilities too! for example my friend has dyslexia and a hearing disorder that causes her brain to jumble up what she hears, so she is technically disabled, but that doesn't mean that she should just stay locked up and eat dirt does it? people who have disabilities can be kind people and therefore should be treated like people, rather than inanimate objects.

I think this question is more a cry for help then anything.  If you bothered to consider putting yourself in the situation you are questioning then I doubt I'd be here writing this right now.

Source(s): troll senses were tingling

Retarded, conservative, republican view point.  

You sound mentally disabled. You don't mind being locked up ?

We should lock the mental illness, pedo and incest trolls in a shed.

definitely not , theyre people too, and its a mean thing to say about them

No !  They should let you out.  Complain to the proper authorities